Wednesday, April 18, 2012

~ TELEGRAMS ~

Lately, I have been thinking about Telegrams. I wonder what it was like to ever recieve one.
I think they might be like text messages, but more personal. What about a singing telegram, oh my gosh, I think that would just make.my.day if I opened my door and someone sang me a message from someone. It would put a big smile on my face, that's for sure. I was looking around for images of telegrams and I see Western Union was the medium to send the messages. Now a days Westeren Union is used to Transfer money. LOL -- correct me if I'm wrong, hehe.
But here is a cute telegram I found. I hope you'll enjoy it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Singing telegram sounds very lovely! :) In Japan, sending a telegram is still kind of popular esp. to celebrate the kids graduation, birthday, wedding etc., and you can send the telegram making a character (Disney, Hello Kitty, Snoopy...) hold it. You can see some of our telegram from this link. I think they're cute!

    https://dmail.ntt-east.co.jp/p/a01_0410_00.do?titlekityukbn=1&category1=01&category2=00

    ReplyDelete