Friday, October 7, 2011

Outgoing Mail~

A pic of my outgoing mail.
This letter is special for me because inside there are two letters.
One from me, and one from a co-worker of mine.
You see I told my co-worker that I love to write...
and I have penpals that I write to.
Her response "Who has time to write??"
I said "Well, If you love writing, then you might like writing to others, too"
she looked at me like I was crazy.
ha ha ha..
then I said, "You should try it... you just might like it.."
I told her I had many penpals, and that if she wanted, she could write to one of mine.
She is from Africa and I told her I have African penpals.
Her face lit up when I told her that.
So, she told me she wanted to write a letter to my African pal.
I just recently sent this letter off.(:
I hope she gets the same excited feeling when she hears back from them.
That's the magic of it all.
Perhaps I helped another to become interested in penpalling.
And that makes me happy~

Don't knock it till you try it, right? lol
Photobucket




2 comments:

  1. It was so interesting reading about your letter to Africa since I was looking through some of my old letters today and found one I'd gotten from Africa from someone who I had sent a shoebox to through Operation Christmas Child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful! I remember getting my best friend from high school into penpalling... She only wrote letters for a few years, but she enjoyed it for a while and it made me happy! :)

    I love your blog, by the way. I just discovered it today! I'll be following you...

    ReplyDelete