Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It feels great to be back!

Hello everybody! I am so sorry for not posting in so long! I have been MIA since I was having issues with my comp. I used my phone sometimes, but it wasn't the same!  But now I'm back, and hoping to post up some pictures really soon.  Wow so we have a new layout?? Ugh, I  prefer the old one, better. Do you all like the new layout?? I have gotten sooo much wonderful mail these past weeks and even made some new penpals, (big smile) so I'm really happy about that. I hope you all are happy and healthy, keep writing!
Lots of love, Katie

4 comments:

  1. yeyyyyy, que bueno tenerte de vuelta, extra├▒aba tus posts, espero ver fotos muy pronto.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tambien extranaba tus posts amiga! Me alegre mucho de verte aqui. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Katie! I got your awesome letter today! :D Thank you so much! I can't wait to reply!

    And I'm glad you're back to blogging, yay!

    Have a fun weekend!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I'm so glad you got it, and liked it. :) hehe... I can't wait to hear from you again. You have a fun weekend, too, xoxox

      Delete