Sunday, June 10, 2012

Recent Pictures of Me & my love.....

So I thought I'd post something other than MAIL.

These were taken a couple of days ago,
when we took our girls to a beautiful park.



Here's another one:


We used this really kool phone app called
"Hipstamatic" for these pictures. I'm really not that pale. LOL!

And this is me, 2 wks ago when I got my haircut & colored:


*hehe* ... now back to my mail! ;)
I just finished creating some more envies, which I'll take pics of later and post 'em.
I have to start getting ready for work but luckily I'm off tomorrow so you all know what that means... writing-writing-and more writing.

Luv it.

xo Katie xo



2 comments:

  1. ..amiga, que guapisima te ves en las fotos! lindo lugar y tambien me gusta tu corte de pelo ^^ Yo soy quien te debe carta, pronto tendras noticias mias Katie ^^ Muchos abrazos!

    ReplyDelete